Welcome to our website.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and accept the following terms and conditions relating to its use in your dealings with Kaleidoscope Books.
To assist in your understanding of these terms and conditions, the expression” Kaleidoscope Books” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose address is www.kaleidoscopebooks.com.au.
The term ‘you” refers to whoever views or uses our website.
The use of our website is subject to your agreement to the following terms and conditions:
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for
the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Kaleidoscope Books prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.
Payment is to be made through direct bank transfer (EFT), or via Credit Card through PayPal or through your PayPal account.
Payment in full is required before an order is dispatched. If a payment is not received or a payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items sought to be purchased. If no payment is received, no items will be shipped.
Customers who have elected to pay via EFT have 30 days from the date of invoice to pay and items will not be dispatched until payment is received and cleared through Kaleidoscope Books bank account.
The buyer must pay in full any costs incurred by Kaleidoscope Books to collect outstanding amounts. If Kaleidoscope Books receives a cheque that is subsequently dishonoured it is agreed that Kaleidoscope Books is entitled to, and will charge the buyer the dishonour fee imposed by its bank.
Ordering & Delivery
When ordering please ensure the correct name and address is entered as Kaleidoscope Books does not take responsibility for lost items due to incorrect address details and is not obliged to resend the order at our expense.
Shipping will be paid for by the buyer in the amount agreed upon at the time of purchase. If an item is lost during shipping other than through an incorrect address, the total cost of the item, including shipping, will be refunded to the buyer by Kaleidoscope Books.
Kaleidoscope Books will accept returns for faulty or damaged goods if returned within 7 days of delivery provided they are accompanied by their sales receipt. If a buyer does receive a faulty or damaged product, Kaleidoscope Books will provide a replacement (if available) at our expense. Kaleidoscope Books does not accept returns if a mistake has been made when ordering or there has been a change of mind.
An item may be cancelled up until the payment has been processed by Kaleidoscope Books.
Prices listed on this website are subject to change without notice.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use information that we collect about you lawfully. The type of information that we will collect about you is to enable us to process your order. The information we collect includes:
• your name
• phone number
• email address
Under no circumstances will we disclose any information about you to a third party without first obtaining your consent.